Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tutti Frutti Yogurt Ice Cream

During one of my girl bonding dates with highschool girlfriends we passed through Tutti Frutti yogurt store at Megamall. We were looking for some after dinner ice cream and we decided to try yogurt, though I was not really a fan of it, I'm really not into eating yogurt, I don't like the sour taste, and so I tought having it as an ice cream would be the same too.

The store is not that spacious, just a few tables and a topping bar at the side. The crew was very friendly, and assist us on the self serving yogurt dispensing machines, which you have to pull the lever for the yogurt ice cream to come out. You can pick from 8 ice cream flavors, some of the flavors I remembered are banana, green apple, coconut, chocolate raspberry, mango, and taro. You can also have a free taste first before choosing your ice cream. And you can get all flavors you want, since the price would depend on the weight of your cup. (they charge 20php per ounce) So I decided to get taro and coconut, since these flavors are sweet apart from my knowledge that all yogurts are sour.

Tutti Frutti yogurt ice cream
Tutti Frutti yogurt ice crem

After getting our yogurts we proceeded on the toppings bar, where you can have many varieties of toppings to choose from. There are syrups(choco fudge, caramel, strawberry), fresh fruits(mango, peach, kiwi, blueberry, etc), nuts, candy sprinkles, wafers, oreo crumbs, cereals and lots more! After weighing my regular sized cup I paid for 160php, not bad for the cup size and all those toppings I got.

I would say you have to try this out if you have a sweet tooth like me. And enjoy healthy and yummy flavors of frozen yogurt at Tutti Frutti. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment